MO MI BEAUTY
Gua Sha Comb for Combing Therapy
Our comb was designed to gently hug the natural curves of your head with every pass. The scalp comb relieves tension and stimulates circulation to improve the health of your scalp and hair follicles naturally. Made of solid brass.
Why We love this:
It helps stimulate the scalp and bring nourishing circulation to the hair follicles. This helps to keep the follicles active, healthy, and may even prevent hair thinning and hair loss. The scalp essence further enhances hair and scalp health with botanicals that cleanse, nourish, and invigorate.
You’ll love our comb because it:
- Gently hugs the natural curves of your scalp.
- Has generously spaced fingers that gently run through and detangle your hair without worry of breakage.
- Perfectly distributes nourishing scalp essence or other hair serums.
- Is made with a cooling natural metal to calm any scalp irritation or itching.
- Looks and feels beautifully substantial luxurious, like the self care you deserve.
Care: Clean with soap and water, dry after use. Polish with jewelry cloth or gentle brass cleaner.
For extra benefits
Pair this with our Scalp Essence
Combing therapy is a simple technique that uses the right comb to both create an overall feeling of calm while cleansing and invigorating the scalp through circulation.
It was first developed as part of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and is believed to release tension, clear debris, increase circulation, and restore balance throughout the head and body. Some even suggest that combing therapy can help to improve hair quality and can improve scalp health to help encourage healthier hair growth.
Here are a few benefits you can expect from practicing Combing Therapy:
- A clear and healthy scalp.
- Combing therapy helps to clear excess debris from the scalp to reduce issues like greasy itching and irritation. Practice combing - especially with the clarifying essential oils in the Nourishing Scalp Essence - also prevents the buildup of grease and dandruff from clogging your follicles.
- Improved hair shine, strength, and smoothness.
- Combing therapy helps to encourage the scalp and bring nourishing circulation to the hair follicles. This helps to keep the follicles active, healthy, and may even prevent hair thinning and hair loss. The scalp essence further enhances hair and scalp health with botanicals that cleanse, nourish, and invigorate.
- A calm mind.
- Stimulating the scalp with combing therapy and the soothing scent of the scalp essence powerfully calms the nervous system, reduces stress, and improves sleep.
Interested in indulging in a gua sha practice and discovering your accupoints? We recommend contacting your TCM Doctor to guide you through the practice, tailored to your body's personal requirements!
*Individual results may vary